Baldur’s Gate 3 update 3 patch notes – Magic Mirror, Mac support and PS5 controller | Gaming | (*3*) | EUROtoday
So large it needed to be delayed, Baldur’s Gate 3 patch 3 has lastly gone dwell on PlayStation 5 and Steam. As you possibly can see from the patch notes beneath, the brand new Baldur’s Gate 3 update introduces the Magic Mirror merchandise, which provides gamers the flexibility to alter their character’s look throughout the sport. This contains look, voice, pronouns and nether area, however not race and physique kind. The new update additionally provides support for Baldur’s Gate 3 on Mac, which implies Apple customers can lastly begin exploring the mesmerising world of D&D. Elsewhere, developer Larian has made the colors on the PS5 controller extra intently match elemental harm sorts. Needless to say, there are additionally a ton of bug fixes and efficiency enhancements, to not point out steadiness adjustments and gameplay tweaks. It’s a giant update, so with out additional ado, try the Baldur’s Gate 3 update 3 patch notes beneath.
• Baldur’s Gate 3 is now totally supported on Mac!
• A Magic Mirror that allows you to change your look is now obtainable at camp!
• Cazador now can’t flip into or stay in his Mist Form if in magical daylight, corresponding to that created by the Daylight spell.
• Fixed Ansur’s Stormheart Nova blasting proper by way of the ice shields you possibly can disguise behind.
• Grym instantly acquired eerily good and was avoiding the Crucible within the Adamantine Forge. With a nervous snicker, we dumbed him again down just a little.
• Fixed Level 4 or greater Divine Smite permitting you so as to add Divine Smite as a response, permitting for 2 Divine Smites in 1 assault.
• Fixed the Divine Smite harm rising over the cap of 5d8.
• Made a number of enhancements to the Poltergeist enemy: they’re now revealed on being attacked or hit with Radiant Spirit Guardians; they won’t flip Invisible once more if they’re nonetheless in a personality’s See Invisibility aura; in Balanced and Explorer Mode, they’ve drawback on Dexterity Saving Throws when Invisible; the vary of their assaults has been lowered; and they will not attempt to preserve distance from the participant in fight in order that they’re simpler to seek out.
• Fixed the Sneak Attack harm bonus not rising to 6d6 at Level 11.
• Fixed a case the place a number of Smokepowder Arrows might be used free of charge whereas the Extra Attack characteristic was energetic.
• The colors on the PS5 controller will now match elemental harm sorts extra intently.
• Improved efficiency within the Lower City. More to return!
• Made dye colors extra intense and extra seen on some armours. This will solely have an effect on newly dyed objects.
• Dragonborn characters can now choose any of the barbarian piercings.
• Fixed Shadowheart going blonde when equipping a hat.
• Improved the reflection within the Spectator’s eye within the Underdark.
• Fixed face tattoos disappearing when zooming out.
• The following spells will now accurately break the Sanctuary situation: Call Lightning, Evard’s Black Tentacles, Polymorph, Hunger of Hadar, Fear, Ice Storm, Flesh to Stone, Divine Intervention, Hypnotic Pattern, Slow, Stinking Cloud, Banishment, Glyph of Warding.
• Level Up will now queue all characters who might be levelled up so you do not have to click on on them individually.
• Fixed some corpses by no means displaying the ‘(empty)’ tag after you loot them.
• Fixed not having the ability to use some reactions whereas in disguise.
• Cazador’s employees, Woe, now accurately unlocks the Blight spell when outfitted.
• Fixed a number of magic objects and Volo’s Ersatz Eye dropping their energy after you might be killed and revived.
• Fixed the Spell Sniper feat not engaged on assault spells.
• The Spell Sniper feat will now accurately scale back the Critical Hit threshold by 1.
• Fixed the Idol of Silvanus buff disappearing after Long Rest.
• NPCs will now not run away from something however the Dark Urge Slayer kind to enhance interactivity and movement.
• Mummies raised by way of Create Undead can now Jump to comply with you round higher.
• The Everburn Blade now accurately units explosive surfaces and explosive objects alight when hit.
• The Misty Escape feat will now not break focus.
• Reading store indicators will now not be thought-about a criminal offense.
• The Cutting Words response is now set to Ask by default.
• Summoned zombies and skeletons will now not be capable to choose up loot and disappear with it when dismissed.
• The Azer summon’s Overheat potential is now obtainable on its hotbar when summoned.
• The Nimblefinger Gloves now accurately apply their Dexterity bonus to gnomes, halflings, and dwarves.
• Fixed an Animate Dead exploit permitting you to summon 2 skeletons from the identical corpse.
• Optimised how the sport handles object choice on controller.
• Fixed Sovereign Spaw having the ability to resurrect hirelings with Animating Spores. We taught him to not use this on participant characters anymore.
• Your chosen commerce mode (commerce or barter) is now saved to your participant profile.
• Added an choice to the Default Online Settings to allow you to routinely hear in when one other get together member enters a dialogue in multiplayer.
• Clarified whether or not one thing is a Resistance, a Vulnerability, or an Immunity within the Examine window.
• Added a notification for when one other participant in your get together is buying and selling.
• Fixed spells being interrupted by climbing, permitting you to assault twice after climbing down from a crate.
• Updated the Character Sheet on controller to put energetic Conditions above the record of Notable Features.
• Fixed some small holes in Act I that weren’t letting tiny characters by way of them.
• Added a dialogue choice to the primary in-particular person dialogue with the Dream Visitor to keep away from solely having two antagonistic selections.
• Rewrote some spell and motion descriptions that had been too imprecise.
• Fixed Raphael’s boss battle music typically being incomplete or lacking.
• Fixed some VO not taking part in in dialogues on PS5 break up-display.
• Fixed audio chopping out with 3D Audio enabled on PS5.
• Optimised audio in merged break up-display cinematics.
• Improved contact when petting Ketheric’s good lady, Squire.
• Added some pretty blood spurts when Volo carries out his knowledgeable operation.
• Fixed Wyll’s horns clipping into Karlach’s face throughout an Act II romance scene.
• Fixed lacking music on the Wyll path of Karlach’s endgame scene in Avernus.
• Placed a pleasant purple picnic blanket in a romantic scene with Gale and fastened a digital camera spin in case you select to want to spend your time with him on a mattress.
• Fixed Shadowheart wanting like she’s both in ache or about to sneeze within the background of a dialogue with Thulla.
• Added some lacking Boo squeaks.
• Reworked the intro of the scene if you method the altar on the Temple of Bhaal and fastened some bugs.
• Updated cameras, facial expressions and head instructions to raised swimsuit the tone in dialogue with Shadowheart.
• Fixed some pops and digital camera points if you begin relationship Lae’zel, together with Lae’zel’s physique flying elsewhere and then again once more mid-dialogue.
• Boo will now be framed within the shot as supposed if you speak to Jaheira after recruiting Minsc.
• Fixed Scratch floating within the air whilst you pet him by the posthouse in Rivington.