McDonald’s safety guard seems to soak homeless man’s sleeping bag | News | EUROtoday
A safety guard outdoors a McDonald’s appeared to mopping the pavement the place a homeless man was sitting and soaking his sleeping bag with water in London on Saturday, 9 December.
At one level in footage taken by Damon Evans a safety guard could possibly be seen kicking the person’s blanket out of his manner, as he tried to maneuver his sleeping bag away from the water.
McDonald’s mentioned on Sunday it was “shocked and saddened” by the incident and mentioned the third-party safety guards concerned had been “permanently removed from our restaurants”.
“The restaurant team has been reminded of the importance of treating all people with respect.”