This Sunday there will probably be 19 hours of electrical energy at zero euros | Companies | EUROtoday

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Tomorrow, Sunday, the wholesale electrical energy market will mark the sixth lowest megawatt-hour (MWh) value within the historic sequence, with 54 cents, dropping 5 cents from this Saturday's determine. During the day there will probably be as much as 19 hours with electrical energy at zero euros, based on statistics from the Iberian Electricity Market Operator (OMIE).

This free market time slot will start at midnight from this Saturday to Sunday and can proceed till 7:00 p.m. From then on, the price rises to three.2 euros till 11:00 p.m., and drops once more to 0.1 euros within the final hour of the day. The wholesale market in Spain accounts for 75% of the worth of electrical energy for customers with a regulated tariff or PVPC (Voluntary Price for Small Consumers). The remaining 25% is shaped from a value basket associated to electrical energy futures.

The fall within the value of MWh within the regulated market is due largely to the rains and wind that Storm Monica has dropped at virtually your complete nation, which permits a excessive participation of wind farms within the electrical energy era combine. power.

You have to return to 2013 to see the sunshine within the Spanish wholesale market at a median of zero euros, recorded on March 29 and April 1 of that yr. The second and third most cost-effective information occurred in March 2013, with days at 13 and 31 cents per MWh. Already in 2024, electrical energy fell to a spectacular common of 47 cents on February 9, which contrasts with the costs being paid in the remainder of Europe.

Tomorrow French customers can have electrical energy at 53.7 euros per Mwh; in Germany it will likely be paid at 34 euros on common; per megawatt hour will exceed 62 euros within the United Kingdom, and can attain 77 euros in Italy.

Follow all the data Five days in Facebook, X y Linkedinor nuestra e-newsletter Five Day Agenda

The Five Day agenda

The most necessary financial quotes of the day, with the keys and context to grasp their scope

obtain it