Clessidra negotiates the acquisition of Alice Pizza with Dea Capital | EUROtoday

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

A share reorganization is approaching for the Alice Pizza chain. According to what seems to Il Sole 24 Ore, Idea Taste of Italy, an Italian fund specialised within the agri-food sector managed by Dea Capital Alternative Funds Sgr, is the truth is negotiating the sale of Me&Alice, the administration firm of the well-known Alice Pizza model chain, an organization which it closed 2022 with a turnover of simply over 100 million euros, distributing over 6.3 million kilograms of pizza.

According to rumors, non-public fairness agency Clessidra is a possible social gathering and is working with its consultants on the file. Idea Taste of Italy entered the pizzeria chain as a shareholder in 2019, taking on 70% and leaving the remaining 30% to the Giovannini household.

The delivery of the chain dates again to the tip of the 80s. In truth, the primary pizzeria was instantly adopted by others within the North and Central-South of Italy. In 2002 the model was formally registered. In 2017 Alice flew abroad to open the primary pizzeria within the United States, in Philadelphia to be exact. In 2019, the Idea Taste of Italy fund entered the shareholder construction, with which the group exceeded 200 shops.

Find out more
Find out more