OPE 2024: These are the positions within the public employment provide, one after the other: inspectors, engineers, academics… | Economy | EUROtoday

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

The Council of Ministers authorised this Tuesday the general public employment provide for 2024, which marks an unprecedented report with 40,146 positions. This Tuesday the Ministry of Public Function revealed that 31,465 are destined for the General State Administration (AGE), 3,158 for the Civil Guard, 2,857 for the National Police Corps and a couple of,666 for the Armed Forces. But to know the small print of every of the our bodies that make up the AGE, we needed to watch for the Official State Gazette at present, Wednesday.

Below we evaluation what number of locations are reserved in every part:

The ministry specifies that of the AGE positions, 20,840 are open entry, people who anybody can entry. This is the overall approach of accessing a public employment name that enables anybody who meets the necessities established within the bases to use for it. Another 10,625 AGE positions are for inside promotion. Taking into consideration the complete provide, of the 40,146 positions, 68% are for entry by open shift and the remaining 32% for inside promotion.

The ministry estimates that, bearing in mind the variety of folks leaving as a consequence of retirement, this provide will serve to create 9,102 internet jobs, “of which 4,940 will be additional positions in priority sectors and another 4,162 more using planning instruments to provide new public services to citizens,” studies the division headed by José Luis Escrivá.

This is the primary public employment name that reserves a ten% quota in AGE for folks with disabilities. Specifically, there are 3,147 positions, 629 for folks with mental disabilities. In addition, the provide creates 8,440 open-ended positions (C1 and C2) “to improve citizen care” and likewise consists of a suggestion that the ministry classifies as “historic” within the Administration of Justice, with 2,520 open-ended positions.

Follow all the data of Economy y Business in Facebook y Xor in our e-newsletter semanal


https://elpais.com/economia/2024-07-03/estas-son-las-plazas-de-la-oferta-de-empleo-publico-una-a-una-inspectores-ingenieros-profesores.html