Piazza Affari, 2i Rete Gas launches the itemizing plan | EUROtoday

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

2i Rete Gas, an organization 63.9% managed by F2i (the remaining 36.1% is within the palms of the Dutch pension fund Apg and funds managed by Ardian), has began the method for touchdown on the inventory alternate on Euronext Milan.

The choice, explains a notice, was taken “in agreement with its shareholders, within the scope of possible strategic alternatives for maximizing value”. The IPO shall be managed by Goldman Sachs International, along with “other advisors and legal consultants who will be selected in the coming weeks”.

To the picture

2i Rete Gas is the second largest Italian operator within the gasoline distribution sector, working in 18 areas, with over 2,200 workers and roughly 72 thousand kilometers of community, serving a complete of two,225 municipalities and roughly 4.9 million finish clients. The firm's revenues in 2022 amounted to 731.6 million, with ebitda at 502.5 million.